The Hancock Central School District will host its “Welcome to Hancock High School” orientation event for incoming freshmen from noon-1 p.m. Thursday, September 3, at the MS/HS Auditorium.
During orientation, freshmen will:
- Receive their academic schedules
- Get an overview of the first-day schedule
- Meet their teachers, guidance counselor and classmates
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and receive information about the upcoming school year
COVID-19 regulations for orientation are as follows:
- The District Office entrance (second floor) is the single point of entry for the MS/HS building
- COVID-19 entry tickets are required upon entry into the building
- Masks are required at time of entry and while moving within the building
- All social distancing guidelines must be followed (family units may sit together in the auditorium but must be socially distant from the next family unit)
We look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions, please contact the MS/HS Main Office at 607-637-1305.
~ Joan Rice