The Hancock Central School District will hold Regents testing from January 21-24, 2020. Times are Hancock-specific and, thus, differ from those listed on the New York State Education Department website. Times listed below are the correct times for Hancock students.
Tuesday, January 21
- English Language Arts, 8 a.m.
- Living Environment, noon
Wednesday, January 22
- U.S. History & Government, 8 a.m.
- Geometry, 8 a.m.
- Algebra I, noon
- x-Physical Setting/Physics, noon
Thursday, January 23
- Transition Exam in Global History & Geography, 8 a.m.
- Global History & Geography II (Framework), 8 a.m.
- Algebra II, noon
Friday, January 24
- Physical Setting/Earth Science, 8 a.m.
- Physical Setting/Chemistry, 8 a.m.
x-Available in Restricted Form only. Each copy of a restricted test is numbered and sealed in its own envelope and must be returned, whether used or unused, to the Department at the end of the examination period.