The Hancock Central School District will use Vital Oxide, a no-rinse EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant, in COVID-19 cleaning procedures during the 2020-2021 school year.
Vital Oxide kills mold and mildew, eliminates allergens and odors, sanitizes hard and soft surfaces, and can disinfect HVAC and air ducts. It is effective against a wide range of virus and bacteria, yet no personal protection equipment is required during use.
Vital Oxide will not promote the growth of drug-resistant super bugs and is safe for use on treated articles, carpeting, fabrics, flooring, and frequently touched surfaces. There is no need to rinse or wipe off Vital Oxide, which is also removes blood stains and other bodily fluids.
For more information about Vital Oxide, CLICK HERE